Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blending Pratice

Here I present you two images that I have blended into one. The goal of this assignment was to use new tools which would be the blending modes, layers styles, and within layer styles the blend if. The images I choose where the Alder Planetarium which I had taken a photo of and I wanted a beautiful sky image which I had to find of the web from flicker.com. My first steps were to color correct both images. Then after that I decided both images were color corrected I put a blending option on them. The sky had multiply and the planetarium had darkened blending modes. By doing this it poorly blended the images so to get a better look I added blend if to the sky to get an equal amount of sky to go through the planetarium image. Last I decided to throw some layer styles on the planetarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment